Paras Housing Corporation has a good project in Electronic City phase 1 called Paras Infinity. Their staff in Bangalore is extremely rude and the moment the money is paid their behavior completely changes. As long as we do not ask them any question, they are fine. The moment we be a real customer and ask them questions or ask them to send the email on anything they are committing, there is a sudden change in their behavior.
A word of caution –
- Anything they say verbally – Ask for an email or a letter with sign and signature.
- Do not agree to approximate prices. They have cheated a bunch of new building guys with different rates while registering. If the letter has a word approx then reject it.
- They got people to buy in no-email scheme and then forced them to pay full. So, be careful.
They are showing everyone Paras Infinity Project and fooling them to buy Stone Park.
- It is just infront of the Shikari Payala area which is not an area where you would like to invest such amount of money. 50 lakh for a 2 BHK.
- You will hear religious tunes just beside as there is a religious shrine just beside. So you will have no problems getting up early in the morning.
- There is no BWSSB, Borewell or drainage in the area. All the builders are saying a bunch of lie. So get ready to pay huge live-in charges.
- Now about investment – There are much better and cost effective apartments in electronic city like – Sjr, Prime City, Himagiri and many more.
They say “Built on Trust” but it is “Built no Trust”. They give you offers but once purchased those offers, it has no validity. If you plan to buy from them then get everything in writing so that you can take them to court later. Always get their agreement verified by lawyers; they miss out on trivial things. In spite of being a well-known builder, they are not at all trustworthy.Only the facilities and landscape is good. The build quality, parking lot and everything else is horrible.