The builder has taken 2 years of advanced maintenance at 2.10 per sqft + taxes and still not providing satisfactory maintenance services. There are many flaws in the society related to structural and poor quality construction. Seepage problem is prominent in most of the flats and there is no action from the builder to fix any of the issues. The residents have been chasing the builder for last 1.5 years to fix the issues but so far there is no progress from the builder’s end. Finally the residents have decided to bring the issues to the notice of the society at large so that prospective buyers like buyers of new projects like Prateek grand city, Prateek Style home etc. are aware of the poor business ethics of the Prateek Group.
We are posting a list of the few common issues being faced by the residents as the Prateek Group management is neither listening nor ready to take any action.
- Major problem of seepage in most of the flats.
- Poor quality construction. The kitchen cabinets coming out every other day.
- Security issues
- Maintenance team does not listen to the complaints despite multiple reminders.
- Unfinished civil work in the flats which should have been completed before giving the possession.
- PLC charged from residents for green side facing flats but builder has not provided any green view.
- Builder is using the society for his own commercial use. They have open a store for grocery etc. and its maintenance, electricity bill is being paid from the resident’s maintenance amount.
The helpless residents are also requesting the community and any other group to bail us out the current situation with the Prateek Group. The prospective residents of the new society of Prateek Group like Prateek Grand city should be aware before making any decision to purchase any flat in the Prateek Group projects. This should be aware of the poor and bad practices and poor attitude and business ethics of the builder. The unprofessional Prateek Group has just made this society to mint money from the residents from all kind of unethical practices.