The original email was about a position of employment, stating that they found my resume online (my resume is actually online, which made sense). This was a project manager position from a shipping company with a US office based out of New York. There was an initial training period of 4 weeks, consisting of a test each Friday. After completing the final test, you would get paid and if you passed all tests, you would them be offered a permanent position.Each day of the week, I would be emailed a new training packet. On Friday of each week, I would also be sent a test that would need to be completed and returned by the following Monday for grading. This happened every Monday – Friday for 4 weeks. After the 4th test, I then received a final test that covered all 4 weeks worth of material. It was completed and returned and I was told it would take a week for the final results to be graded.During this time, I was offered an "additional" project to work on for the company. I sent a purchase order for 5 iPhones to purchase and send to one of the companies offices in another country. They even went as far as to transfer $5,000 to my account to purchase these phones. My bank would not transfer the funds in immediately and I notified the company about this. I was told that it was ok and it sometimes takes a while. In the meantime, after I saw what they were wanting me to purchase, I made the decision to absolutely not do this. Eventually, the money was received in to my account. I did not spend the money and did not purchase and ship the phones. I never heard from the company again. Of course, after about a month, they took the money back out of my account. The website the company was using is now no longer in a valid address and the phone number is no longer valid.I have every email and conversation saved if they are needed.